Weber Shandwick works with The MasterCard Foundation to raise awareness of its mission to advance microfinance and youth learning to promote financial inclusion and prosperity in...
Weber Shandwick leads a number of key components of the Pepsi Refresh Project (PRP), a groundbreaking program in...
Weber Shandwick worked with the Case Foundation to design and develop the website and platform design for the...
Weber Shandwick is partnering with BSR to develop an overall strategy to drive further visibility for the organization’s ground breaking leadership in sustainability within...
Weber Shandwick works with Best Buy on the design and strategic implementation of an innovative social change platform aimed at empowering teens, called “@15.” Together...
Weber Shandwick works with the National Women’s History Museum (NWHM) to help find a permanent home for women’s history on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ...
TEDxWomen 2012, curated and produced by The Paley Center for Media, took place in Washington, D.C. on November 30 and December 1 at the United States Institute for Peace. Weber...
Currently, there are more than six million seniors in America facing hunger issues and not getting regular meals. To address this urgent need, Weber Shandwick works with the Meals...
Weber Shandwick worked with Human Rights Watch (HRW) on an audit to evaluate their communications outreach to journalists with in-depth reports and breaking news about human rights...
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation aims to empower society’s most vulnerable children by addressing three main levers that impact their ability to break the cycle of poverty:...
Every day, cancer kills 1,500 Americans. To accelerate ground-breaking research and bring new therapies to patients more quickly, the entertainment industry joined together to...
On behalf of our client PSI, and a coalition of leading international health organizations, Weber Shandwick partnered with GOOD to develop a cutting-edge video series to mobilize...
Be the Change, Inc. is nonpartisan nonprofit organization that aims to develop movements for community problem-solving through citizen service and civic engagement. Weber Shandwick...
For more than three years, Weber Shandwick has worked with the American Council on Education, Lumina Foundation for Education, and the Ad Council on KnowHow2GO, one of the first...
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is a nonprofit which seeks to eradicate pediatric AIDS through research, advocacy, and prevention and treatment programs. The...
AmeriCares is a nonprofit international disaster relief and humanitarian aid organization, which delivers medicines, medical supplies and aid to people in crisis around the world...
What We're reading
- A. Fine Blog
- Beth’s Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media
- Bits Blog (New York Times)
- BSR - The Business of a Better World
- Charity Navigator Blog
- David Coethica's Blog
- Dot Earth
- Foreign Policy Blogs
- Give & Take (Chronicle of Philanthropy - General)
- Global Health Policy
- Global Health Report
- Global Voices
- Huffington Post (Media)
- Inside Philanthropy (Philanthropy Journal)
- Passport (Foreign Policy)
- PhilanTopic (Philanthropy News Digest)
- Prospecting (Chronicle of Philanthropy) - Fundraising
- Realizing Your Worth
- Selfish Gving
- Tactical Philanthropy
- TechCrunch (Washington Post)
- The White House Blog
- @afine (A. Fine Blog)
- @cpreston (Chronicle of Philanthropy, Give & Take Blog)
- @eclawson (Chronicle of Philanthropy)
- @ianwilhelm (Chronicle of Philanthropy, Give & Take Blog)
- @phijo (Philanthropy Journal)
- @philanthropy (Chronicle of Philanthropy)
- @pndblog (Philanthropy News Digest)
- @tactphil (Tactical Philanthropy Blog)
Daily E-mail Digests
- Breaking News (Council on Foundations) – To subscribe, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philanthropy Today (Chronicle of Philanthropy)
- Nonprofit Times
- Philanthropy Journal
- Philanthropy News Digest
- Real Clear World
- Standford Social Innovation Review